Pages

Saturday, May 3, 2014

Tools for Tasteful Pages

Did you ever want to learn how you add dimension to your scrapbook pages by sewing?  Sewing directly onto your pages can give a very homemade feeling.  I would love to show you how!  Join my workshops by emailing me or messaging me on Facebook.


The stitch guide helps you quickly and easily add a little “oomph” to your projects. Watch the video to see how CTMH has added the popular hand-sewn effect to the stamped images in the My Acrylix™ Windy Day set using just three tools: the stitch guide, the foam mat, and a sewing needle with embroidery floss.

Stay tuned for my creations using the CTMH stitch guide and Piercing Tool Kit.

**Remember--by hosting a gathering you may receive free product, order items at half off, and purchase HOSTESS ONLY stamp sets for a fraction of the purchase price.  
**When placing a qualifying order of $50 you can purchase the Stamp of the Month stamp set AND the National Scrapbooking paper collection-FREE TO BE ME-for ONLY $5.00!  

What an amazingly thrifty way to purchase your scrapbooking and cardmaking supplies on a budget!

With all God's Love,
Ren'ee

No comments: