Pages

Sunday, January 13, 2013

Mojo Monday 275 Contest

Today the creative juices were flowing after making other cards for friends.  Seeing the sketch I knew just what paper and embelllishments I was going to use.


I used the Close to my Heart Avonlea Paper Packet and Canvas Embellishments.  I also used the CTMH Opaque gems.  The grey ribbon came from my stash.  I stamped "Thinking of YOU" at the bottom of the card.

I just think it's very pretty!  The canvas embellishments and gems just give this card the needed bling it needs.

If you would like an Avonlea Paper Packet feel free to view my website or contact me!

Thanks for looking!

Ren'ee

1 comment:

Hansi Brittain said...

I love how you used the opaques in graduated sizes. Also how you have you used what seems like a soft paper to make a bold card.