Pages

Sunday, January 27, 2013

Endometrial Cancer and ColourQ Challenge #173

Today I'm playing along with the ladies over at ColourQ.  The inspiration is a family member who is fighting Endometrial Cancer and the ribbon color is peach.  This fit perfectly with the color combination: 
 
 
I made a swing card using a paperset I bought from Joane Fabrics.  The cancer stamp set is from Unity.  I added color and bling with the pearls and peach ribbon.
 
 
 
I'm really hoping this card raises her spirits and lets her know we are thinking of her.
 
Thank you for taking a look, and always be a "Crafty Queen"!
 
Ren'ee


2 comments:

Kara said...

beautiful card!! Thanks for joining us at the ColourQ!!

Tracey McNeely said...

Love this interactive card. Thank you so much for sharing with us this week at the colourQ!