Pages

Saturday, January 26, 2013

Happy "Tweet" Birthday!

I am having so much fun making different kinds of folding cards.  There are so many different types of ways to have cards folded.  When I learn to make a new card, I'm just giddy!
 
Today, I decided to make my mom's birthday card and learn how to make a tag pop-up card at the same time.  What a treat!  At first I started by using scrap paper and worked out the bugs.  After that I used my mom's two favorite colors, blue and yellow cardstock.  I used a retired CTMH stamp set, I believe called How Tweet.  I also used the CTMH Indian Corn Blue Ink pad.

Little Birdie Tag Pop Up Card in the Closed Position
 
Tag Card Popped Up
 
Side View
 
I know mom is just going to love this card!  I think it's just so tweet!
 
 
Until next time, be the best Crafty Queen you can be!
 
Ren'ee


No comments: