Pages

Saturday, February 20, 2016

Card Making, Card Challenges

French Inspired Card for Card Challenges



I know.  I know.  It’s been a very long time since I last posted and an even longer time since I created a card for card challenges.  It took me a day to figure out where I had placed all of my supplies but I am on a roll now!  I’m entering my card into the Mojo Monday Challenge.  God is good!  I was able to make it work using some of Joanne Fabric stash as well as some of my older Close to my Heart products.  Their Liquid Glass is the BOMB!  It makes EVERYTHING stick together.  I hope you like my card.  I was excited it all came together!

Here are the challenge I am competing in:


 Mojo Monday


I hope you've liked my card.  Have a wonderful day!  I'm off to the next challenge!

X’s and O’s,
Renee M.

No comments: