Pages

Sunday, February 28, 2016

Card Challenge

Anything Goes! @ Simon Says Stamp Blog




Today I am playing along with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Blog and “Anything Goes”!  I’ve used watercolor colored pencils on Teds Little Wagon digi stamp from Di'sDigiDownloads.  Using my Cricut, I uploaded the background chevron pattern from Printable Cuttable Creatables.  I stamped the inside of the card with a confetti stamp from My Pink Stamper.  I used my Cricut to print my sentiment on the white cardstock.  Then with the Cricut I cut out the white and red rectangle. 
I’ve had my Cricut Explore since they come out but I didn’t use it very much.  I didn’t even realize it had a scanner in it.  I’m pretty psyched that I can use any font, print the words using my printer or the Cricut pens and the Cricut cuts out whatever shape I want the words to be on.  No more guessing where the middle is and cutting, cutting, cutting.  Provocraft has made things SO SIMPLE!!!!  I LOVE it! 
Thank you for taking time to look at my card!  I would love to hear your comments, so feel free to leave one.  

X’s and O’s,

Renee M.

1 comment:

Heather said...

A sweet card Renee, a lovely design and supercoloue and papers...........your Teddy is a readable and lovely details!!

hugs
Heather xx
Thanks so much for joining us with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.