Pages

Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Welcome to Life's Creative Flair!

Welcome to the new look of my blog!  The first of the year always brings changes for me; not because it's the New Year but because as humans, change is inevitable.  It has been that way for me in so many ways these last couple of years.  If you don't already know me, I'm a mom, handicapped housewife, Learning Coach for my child's home education program, a CRPS (Chronic Regional Pain Syndrome) and Fibromyalgia sufferer ( I like to think I'm more of a warrior).  I have a deep faith in Jesus Christ and to keep my mind occupied I like to be artistic and create!  That is me in a nutshell.  

I came up with Life's Creative Flair because life is what we make it.  One of my mentors told me, I never thought you would be capable of what you do.  When life gave you lemons, you made the best lemonade!  I felt so proud of what I had accomplished.  As life moves on, many lemons have fallen into my lap.  Sometimes you just have to roll with the punches.  Just like the lippy guy in the movie Captain America "You don't know how to stay down do you?"  Rogers says getting back up, "I could do this all day".  I will always get back up.  I will always get back to being positive and through my faith I know one day I'll be made whole again.

In the coming days I plan on blogging about CRPS and Fibromyalgia, homeschooling, any favorite new recipes, tips, tricks and my Flair for all things Creative!

Thank you so much for deciding to take this journey with me. 

Sincerely,
Renée M.

No comments: