Pages

Thursday, October 23, 2014

Getting Ready for CRPS Awareness in November

Hello!!!!!
I'm usually on my blog a lot more.  I apologize.  I fell at work last year.  When I fell it should have gone away quickly but it didn't. Life dealt me a different hand. I was diagnosed with Chronic Regional Pain Syndrome-CRPS for short.  After being told I would always have CRPS and be partially disabled, I was released from Workman's Compensation.  I have been treated by my own doctors.  My new doctor sent me to a Rheumatologist who also diagnosed me with Fibromyalgia.  I have TWO very painful conditions.  Somedays I feel okay with my Spinal Cord Stimulator and pain medicine.  Other days I have to take a lot of breaks.  

I've always been very in control of my life.  I also have a servants heart.  I've created a Facebook group called "Christians with CRPS".  I've also donated a few crocheted items for an auction to CRPS PIP.  They are a lovely group who help those with CRPS receive treatment and things they need.  Here's what I donated:
Hope Scarf in Orange for CRPS-$25.00


 So, I've been busy getting over the news of having both CRPS and Fibromyalgia.  I've been serving others by helping promote the cause.  If you would be interested in a Hope Scarf in a different color email me at reneem8705@yahoo.com.

Don't forget to wear ORANGE on November 5th for CRPS Awareness Day!

Sincerely,
Renee Musgrave

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I too have CRPS. Do you have the pattern for the scarf and ribbon?

Round About Stamps said...

It is a free pattern on Naztazia.com :-)