Pages

Saturday, July 26, 2014

Now is the Time!

We are just DAYS away from our new Annual Inspiration catalog release.  There are SO MANY great items that are going to be retired.  Once they are gone, or August 1st when our NEW Annual Inspiration book is released, they will be gone for good!  

You'll want to share with crafty friends and family because these are WONDERFUL products.  

If you don't want to have a gathering of your own but want to take advantage of these great deals, then join MY party.  Just go to www.reneemusgrave.ctmh.com and click Join Renee's Party.  It's that easy.  Everything will be immediately shipped to your door.  There is no waiting for the end of the party!  LOVE that about CTMH!!!!!!!  

ALSO, until the end of this month, the CTMH Exclusive Stamp pads are $5.25.  

This month, July, we have a GREAT Stamp of the Month that is absolutely essential.  It is our Circus Alphabet.  The SS is only $5.00 with an order of $50.  Normally this stamp sells for $17.95. What a great savings!



The reason I began buying from Close to my Heart is the Exclusive Stamp pads and cardstock.  I love being able to go to my craft supplies and pull out the color I need.  ***I just hated going to my stash, and you ladies know what I mean by STASH, and having to look through all my papers only to find I had no cardstock to match what I was creating!***  CTMH has taken that frustration away.  You can purchase  25 sheets of a single color or a set.  The sets are 2 pieces of cardstock of each color groupings.  The magic is that the wonderful B&T paper packets match the cardstock.  LOVE!  LOVE!  LOVE!

If you have any questions or have a question, feel free to contact me.  

As Always-Be Blessed and Stay Creative!

XXXX,

Ren'ee

No comments: