Pages

Friday, July 18, 2014

Let's Celebrate Birthday Boy!

Inspiration comes from everywhere.  This time it came from dying to use a CTMH retired stamp set I had purchased awhile ago (Yes, I'll admit I'm a bit of a crafting hoarder) and my Cardmaker magazine.  I just loved the chevron paper in the Dottie For Me paper collection.  I used a kraft card base.  I wanted the card to be simple.  It's also very boy oriented.  I sometimes have brain blocks in making boys and men's cards.  Maybe that's because I LOVE girly BLING way to much!  LOL


The inside of the card is stamped "Birthday Boy" 

Very little layering. Very little cutting.  What a great card for a little nephew or Grandson?!

Thank you for looking at my creation.  If you enjoy my crafting, please feel free to follow my blog.  You should see what I'm cooking up next!!!

Be Blessed, Stay Creative-and don't forget your Tiara!

XXXX,

Ren'ee

No comments: