Pages

Saturday, December 1, 2012

Christmas CTMH Blog Hop

 
Christmas just isn't Christmas without a few flaky friends!  Today I created a snow box (similar to a snow globe) using our CTMH Cricut Artist cartridge.  I cut a 3 1/2" box and lid.  On the back of the box I mimicked the cut out from the lid so that light would shine through and added the see through plastic to enclose the box.  Using our Snowflakes Seasons and Nature stamps, Indian Corn Blue Stamp pad and 2 -2" x 12" pieces of Indian Corn Blue cardstock, I created the trim on the outside of the box.  Once I stamped the two snowmen from the Flakey Friends Seasons & Nature stamp set, I colored them in and set them in place in my snow box.  I trimmed the outside of the box with the stamped Indian Blue paper and 2 strips of the Silver ribbon tape.  I also used the ribbon tape, a button and a rhinestone (both from my personal stash) to finish creating a bow on top.  On the front of the box I stamped the sentiment and distressed the edges with the same Indian Corn Blue Ink-adding blue rhinestones from my stash as well.  To make sure it's a "Snow box" I added sparkly glitter on the inside.  Now my son can shake away--just like a snow globe!



Card Kits for Sale-While supplies last!

Order 1-$2.00 + shipping
Order 6 for $10 and shipping is $1.75 (within the United States)
Order 12 for $20 and shipping is FREE (within the United States)

I've created 5 different card kits using our CTMH product.  They are stamped and ready for you to put together!  Everything is included minus the adhesive of your choice. 
A.
 
B.
 
 
C.
 
D.
 
E.
 
 
Please let me know how many of each card you would like and your email address so that I may send you an invoice per PayPal.
 
Next on the Blog Hop is Rachel who has a beautiful project to show you!
 
Thank you for looking!  My best to you and your family in this magical season!
 
Merry Christmas!
 
Yours Truly,
Ren'ee

6 comments:

Rachel from Redeeming Her said...

The snow boxes are so fun & unique! I love the use of the silver shimmer trim too...your post is just bursting with Christmas fun:)

Jayma Malme said...

Renee, this is just darling! I love the Frosty Friends set and I LOVE what you did with it! Your cards are great, too!

Brittany Fitch said...

Love this shiny beautiful box! I love snowmen! Ill have to get this stamp set!

Amie Kiger (Kigz) said...

That box is super cute! I really love that set too. Your Santa card with the belt is fabulous!

Wee Von said...

What a great snow box! It is beautiful and what a wonderful idea!

Unknown said...

Love the snow box. Great job!!!