Pages

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Fall Fun!

Like all school years, my son is having a "Fall Party" but unlike all the other school years I volunteered to help out.  I made the kids their take home bags early because at the end of the month my sister will be getting married...we will be busy, busy, busy!

So here they are.  I found the bags at Target-$2 for 20 bags.  Of course there are 21 children, so 2 packages it is.  I had to work around some food allergies, but I think everyone can have these bags...and they are CUTE!

I bought all the goodies.  Put them in the bags and started with what I think is the fun part, being crafty!  I used one of my Cricut cartridges and cut out 21 sunflower shadows and then 21 flowers.  Using my glue stick, I glued them together.  I then cut 21 brown rectangles 4" x5 1/4".  I folded the brown rectangles in half and stapled them to the goodie bags.  I cut out smaller orange strips and with chocolate ink I stamped "Fall Fun".  Next I glued the sunflowers to the orange rectangles and the orange rectangles to the brown.  Aren't they cute?!

Here's some pics of the creation in process:
glue...
glue...
glue, stamp, staple-DONE!
 
 
Hopefully they will be a success!  Have a great day and thanks for looking!
 
Ren'ee

No comments: