Pages

Saturday, June 28, 2014

Throw Back Saturday!

I know it is usually Throw Back Thursday, but I've never stayed in step with mainstream.  LOL  Today I want to show you what I have created with a few new ideas, non CTMH products and older CTMH products.  I absolutely adore these cards.  If you are like me, you check out Pinterest for ideas and even a few of the cardmaking magazines.  Learning new tricks can be fun!  So without further ado, here they are!

This card was made using an older CTMH stamp set and new CTMH papers.  I used colored pencils to color in the stamp.

This card was created using an older Stamp of the Month set, older CTMH designed paper, and the current Hemp Bakers twine (which will not be available as of 8/1/14 so hurry and get yours!).

This card was created using an idea off of Pinterest.  The card was completely black and white.  I used CTMH Black for the card itself and White Cardstock as the mat and an older CTMH stamp set.  I absolutely LOVE the inside of the card!


Inside of the 3 cards.  All sentiments came from the same matching stamp sets.

These two cards I used with inspiration from a card catalog and Pinterest-with a little of my twist.  The Get Well Soon card, to me, is just adorable!  A lot of these materials are from my stash but there are hints of CTMH in them!

Well, you have seen what I have been up to-feel free to share with me your card ideas!

As always, be Blessed and stay Creative!

XXXX
Ren'ee

No comments: